Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jin's Tag number 2.

The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Random Facts:::

1- I love the colour orange. Hypes me up in some way.

2- I'm in love with a girl named Michelle.

3- I ought to be going to pilot school very soon.

4- I love to dance. but i seldom do nowadays.

5- I love to exercise. I'm addicted to it.

6- I'm not addicted to DotA.

7- I dislike Maplers. (includes my brothers who play them - all of them do)

8- I know i repeat myself many times, but thats only because i'm very forgetful of the things i say.


TAG 8 PEOPLE?!
1 - Me
2 - myself
3 - and
4 - I
5 - don't
6 - tag
7 - other
8 - people

No comments: