I've been watching so many videos comparing iPhones and Android phones.
The conclusion from all the videos I've watched is that it all comes down to user preference.
Too many tough decisions so in order to find out what phone you'd like to get all comes down to what you want to have in a phone. You have to list them down so you can see which phone ultimately suits you. Also, the iPhone is, as everyone says, a very closed OS. Which means unless you're comfortable with using all the "i" products then I'd say the iPhone is a pretty awesome phone to be using. The one thing i find annoying is the fact that the iPhone's "face-time" feature only works when you're calling other iPhones. Which sux in this country because the iPhone isn't exactly "affordable" to middle class people. So much so the lower class. So if you have friends who don't use the iPhone that you plan to video call/or have been video calling. DO NOT get an iPhone4. Unless you'd like to be video calling via 3G/WiFi which means via Fring/Skype only.
Android phones however can video call any phones out there as long as it has a back facing camera. Thinking of getting a new phone soon probably next year June. I've got my eyes set on the android phones. Hopefully they'd come up with one that really satisfies all "WANTS" in a phone. As far as I see it, There's 2 that I actually like but both are not the "Perfect" ones for me. Samsung Galaxy S GT i9000 and HTC Desire/HTC Desire HD. I've always wanted a phone that acts like a mini laptop/organizer/mp3 player to "organize my life". I tend to be very forgetful. These two phones caught my eye, but even both have its cons. The samsung has no flash, it doesn't have the HTC sense UI that I really like :). The HTC Deisre doesn't have a back facing camera for video calling. Since I DO video call people the samsung would most definitely be my choice as of now. (i saw a lag fix they have for the phone that made the phone extremely fast!!!)
I did think about the iPhone too though. But there were too many cons. Its a great phone no doubt but its way off budget. Knowing that everything is different with the iPhone everything has to be specifically from Apple. Which is really expensive. Everything is expensive from Apple. LOL. Even the Bags. And the phone covers/pouches etc. iPhone is a no no.
So android or iphone?
I choose android. It is more practical for me.
-Core
No comments:
Post a Comment