Tuesday, February 23, 2010

am grateful

just sitting in the room listening to my roommates snoring in the middle of the afternoon makes me feel like writing something here. well, i just received my twin bars this morning! that's great. I remember smiling while walking back to the room after parade with the twin bars in my hands. Wouldn't you feel good as well? It makes me kinda proud of myself. Just for that moment at least. for i know there are lots more to come.

I was thinking to myself this afternoon and realised that I actually don't have many friends! yeah, i've always thought i had many friends but NO. I may know many people but not even half of those people i know are actually my friends. As i've said before, "hi" "bye" friends are not considered friends. Friends should be people who you can trust to do something important for you and should be willing to do so if its anyway possible. Well that's kinda like the rough idea of what i feel friends should be like. Friends shouldn't be calculative. Unless maybe their too poor or something. Because if i had a friend who doesn't have much in their pocket, and i do i would offer to pay. with no debts. :) That's what a friend should be.

and knowing that, I only know so few who actually meet the criteria. Without these people i guess i'd just as lonely as a beaver. Building my own dam by myself with the help of only family. without a "herd". I am again, grateful for these people. I do really appreciate of all the things you guys have done/will do for me in the past, present and future. I Thank God for you guys. I'm sure you guys know who you are :) (that's if you're reading this)

-Core

No comments: