Happy with what my blog template used to be just touched up a little to revive my dead old blog. Too many memories I have written here don't want to let it all go. Someday I'll just look back and giggle to myself.
things happen. Why? sometimes we just don't know. How is it fair that some good men have bad 'fates'? Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people? More grace and mercy on bad people and less on good people? I'm sure it may seem that way but rest assured I know deep down that He has a plan for everything.
When the going gets tough, pray with all your heart
Pray for a miracle. It happens.
Jeremiah 29 : 11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
-Core
No comments:
Post a Comment