Monday, March 8, 2010

I Still Feel Like I'm Dreaming

Of rainbows and roses,

Tinted glasses I still see through,

Of butterflies and blossoms

That still paint my love for you…


I still feel like I’m dreaming

When I find me in your arms

Even though it IS for real

Every kiss and every glance


It’s just too good to be true

Every time I look at you

Reality just falls away

I’m so glad you’re here to stay


My heart still flutters about

My head above the clouds

Didn’t know cupid shot such arrows

That lasted years without doubts


When will I believe it’s true?

Every time I look at you?

When will I feel its real?

Every kiss I share with you?


But I know it’s not a dream

Every second spent with you

I treasure every moment of time

Forever our love’ll stay true




by Michelle Cheong

No comments: