I'm getting old. Maybe its just me feeling like I'm getting old, the fact that I'm employed at the age of 20 and a half. Damn, time waits for no one. Its been a crazy 4 years since I've finished secondary school.
Getting in and out of relationships, taking up jobs as a host, data entry temp, barista, cadet. Painting Tees with the guys, spending late nights in places other than my own house. Getting drunk, depressed, stressed, angry. Meeting new people, picked up playing futsal, bought a phone that costs over 1k, going for medical checkups, flew, splurge on good food and the list just keeps on going.
Now adulthood is coming, will it be any different from now? More responsibilities? More things to think about? Oh my, I wish I would stay 20 for the rest of my life. Hard to make a decision whether to celebrate my turning 21 or not. Dilemma.
Right now, just wanting so many things I cannot possibly get. Gotta start saving! Possibly by next year I would achieve my "WANTS" goal. Meanwhile, lets just enjoy the holidays. :)
-Core
No comments:
Post a Comment