its been a month and a half! since I've graduated from flying school.
What have I accomplished? I have been a lazy bum. For the past 1 and a half months, I've been playing Ragnarok Online almost everyday!!
Games, is it a waste of time to be playing games everyday? Am I wasting my holidays by sitting at home playing games all day long? think about it. I think I am. I think I should stop just to make games not my life, but just part of it. I think maybe it isn't such a good idea to wake up in the morning and switch on the game I am sort of addicted to. Am I addicted? Can I live without it? Sure I can. Maybe that means I am not an addict.Oh come on corey, live without it for a day or two.
I am pretty sure it won't kill you. :)
now, other than going to Bali for my cousins wedding my holidays have just been more or less in that addictive game. Ragnarok Online! LoL. I wonder whether I will still play it when i'm older. Hmmmmmm.....
-Core
No comments:
Post a Comment