There is a part of my life i thought i could only live in dreams.
That part of my life i cannot believe has been happening. Its like the movies, The Love stories, Or even the Drama shows everyone watches. It just seems so perfect. Too perfect perhaps, its just meant to be. Everything happen for a reason. And the reason is this - the dreamy part of my life.
Most people only dream about having the perfect relationship, they hope for things to come out right. I am not dreaming about it. I am Living it.
I never knew a girl like her existed. I guess i was only limiting myself to the girls i know, and not getting to know new people. I think she's perfect. She is perfect - for me. its been almost half a year!! and i still don't believe it actually happened. its like a dream come true. Pinch me. sometimes i still feel like i'm dreaming.
its like i'm an actor in a romantic movie, or a character in a love novel. one without any heartache, or any problems. just pure lovey-doveyness. (watch romantic movies - where you see a couple just looking at each other without saying a word, and the music plays on the background - i'm talking about something like that :D )
through my past relationship, i've come to know... a perfect relationship only happens when both sides want the relationship bad enough. As long as they want it badly enough, they would change - to what suits their relationship best. change in character that is. But there is still a part of a person that cannot be changed, and that is why not everyone is for everyone. There will be a person in this world that would suit your personality best.
i think she's the one. She suits my personality best - Our tastes are totally un-alike. But that doesn't change the way we are towards our relationship. I love the fact that she wants this relationship as badly as i do. it is probably the only reason i can find that explains the surreality in my life. I never thought that i would find someone so perfect for me.
i Thank God for her.
-Signing out-
No comments:
Post a Comment