Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally.

After many days of waiting, i've finally completed my Progress Test 1 for the PPL flying phase. and PASSED! Time to head home..

these few days of waiting has really been one of the few longest days of my life. having my PT canceled at the last minute was really disappointing in the beginning, but i look at my friends who finished then and i thought to myself, even they couldn't go back until today. I guess, it was all planned out. Again. i had no doubt that whatever happened had a purpose to it.

I am just overjoyed and glad that i can head home to my loved ones. All of them :) i miss them all so much. its been almost a month now since i went home. its kinda exciting waiting for the aircraft to arrive. because i know that once it does, i'm on my way home.

I will be back in slightly more than a week. to start with CA6. Bye Langkawi.


-Core

No comments: