I have told many of you that i am going of to flying school on the 22nd of September. Well, it ISN'T confirmed. Thanks to MAS :) they are delaying my intake!! lots of politics within the company.. but there isn't much i can do about it anyway. I want to learn. I want to study already... but its not happening. Yet. i was so looking forward to going off on the 22nd to STUDY.
Its like, right after school i'm trying my best to get into MAS as a cadet and they disappoint me by delaying my intake for i can say.. almost 2 whole years. i haven't been doing anything but working the two whole years. I feel like i real bumm.. right now i want to do something. Thinking of mandarin class or something to enhance my speaking in different languages.
Delay delay delay. how long more of this can i take man.... :S in some way i feel so damn unproductive. i guess its happening for a reason too la. God will give me the reason.
i won't know it now. In time i shall.
-Signing out-
No comments:
Post a Comment